One of the coolest things about working in a digital agency is getting to work on a variety of projects. Just like a carpenter or a woodworker, you always need the right tool for the job. And since every job is different, you probably need to have a variety of tools handy.
To help guide you towards building the best bag of tools possible, we thought we would share our favorite, simply can’t do without, design tools with you.
- Sketch – Sketch is a design toolkit built to help you create your best work — from your earliest ideas, through to final artwork.
- Adobe XD – Go from concept to prototype with Adobe XD, the all-in-one UX/UI solution for designing websites, mobile apps, and more.
- Illustrator – The industry-standard vector graphics app lets you create logos, icons, drawings, typography, and illustrations for print, web, video, and mobile.
- Balsamiq – Balsamiq is a rapid wireframing tool that helps you work faster and smarter with easy to navigate drag-and-drop tools.
- Canva – Use Canva’s drag-and-drop feature and professional layouts to design consistently stunning graphics.